Monday 1 November 2010

The Tech!

I have been trying to set up the iPhone for mobile bloggery, it's been more of a challenge than I expected.  MMS wasn't working, emailing wasn't working - in fact, all suggestions were emphatically not working.

Which is a bit of a pain when one has been without other tech...

And why doesn't blogger advertise the iPhone mobile app?  Seems like a no-brainer to me.  We iPhone owners, we love apps!  Sell us apps!  Better still, make us free apps!  And give us the correct name!

Well, it seems to be working now, just in time for the BIG HOLIDAY!

India odyssey starts on Sunday, I can't wait.  Until then there is a mountain of work to complete and some light to medium seething, a lot of list-making and associated ticking, much packing, lots of excitement and HOURS of travelling.  I am excited.

This was typed on the lappy, not picked out on the mobile.  Welcome home laptop, I missed you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment