It was time to try my hand at drafting a flutter sleeve. I found some simple instructions, drew a new short sleeve piece and proceeded to turn it into what I wanted. And it's worked, pretty much. It's nice and loose on the arm and drapes quite well in one version, less so in the cotton jersey as that's just thicker and less drapey overall.
As for construction, it all went together as expected - I think I'm getting to be a dab-hand at this dress now.
I'm pretty pleased overall.
The black/white flowers has a less dramatic high-low hem, even though I had 2.5m of stuff it was still a bit of a squeeze so I just cut it a bit shorter.
The blue snowflake is the cotton jersey, I was aiming for more of a tunic length for wearing with tights and boots, plus I only had 2.1m. I might chop it a bit shorter and straight across to get the edge to roll as I don't want to hem it.
(This picture is a bit blurry and includes bonus husband-thumb shadow.)
Flip flops - ancient.
Apart from that I've made a couple of draught excluders this afternoon from some green and gold damask. The house will be nice and cosy this winter!